• You have realized your problem—separation from God.
We were all born in sin. All people choose to disobey God and go their own way. The result is that we are all born separated from God.
…for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God… Romans 3:23
• You have recognized God’s plan—peace and life.
God loves you and wants you to experience the peace and life that He has to offer.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
• You have responded to God’s remedy—the cross of Jesus.
God sent His Son Jesus to bridge the gap between people and God. He did this by paying the penalty for our sins when Jesus died on the cross and rose from the grave.
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
• You have received Jesus—He is Lord of your life.
You cross the bridge and come into God’s family when you turn from your sin and give Jesus absolute control of your life.
That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. Romans 10:9-10
YOU CAN RECEIVE CHRIST RIGHT NOW…
• Admit that you are a sinner.
• Turn from your sin.
• Believe and trust that Jesus died for your sins and rose from the grave.
• Through prayer, ask Him to come into your life and become your Lord.
PRAYER OF COMMITMENT
Dear Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner and I need Your forgiveness. I believe you died for my sins. I turn from my sins and invite you to come into my life. I want you as my Lord. I want to trust and follow you for the rest of my life. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.